WEBCAST: Accelerating E-Discovery – Machine Translation (MT) + Litigation
In this Park IP webcast, Alex Yanishevsky, Senior MT Manager and Louise Law, Global Communications Manager discuss managing high volumes of multilingual data within the global e-discovery process whilst controlling costs.
Register and view the webcast now.
Key topics include:
- Content in global litigation
- Challenges + costs of multilingual e-discovery
- Use of innovation + MT to help content management + review
Global litigation often crosses geographical and jurisdictional boundaries. This is a valuable webcast for any litigation practitioner seeking to deploy translation automation within their
e-discovery document management system. Insights include cost analysis of translation approaches; assessing the use of human translation versus machine translation plus technological advancements in this area.
- Accelerating E-Discovery – Machine Translation (MT) + Litigation
- In this Park IP webcast, we discuss managing high volumes of multilingual data within the global e-discovery process whilst controlling costs.
Email us at email@example.com if you want to find out more about globalization solutions for the Latin American marketplace.